255 Fiserv Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a global organization with more than 12,000 clients and approximately 24,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.
$5.82 billion in 2018
More than 12,000 clients in more than 80 countries, including banks, credit unions, thrifts, investment management firms, leasing and finance companies, retailers and merchants.
By the Numbers
- 33 consecutive years of double-digit adjusted EPS growth
- More than 1 in 3 U.S. financial institutions rely on Fiserv for core processing services
- More than $75 trillion moves through Fiserv solutions annually
- Fiserv supports:
- 135 million deposit accounts
- More than 6 million credit accounts
- 65 million debit cardholders
- More than 80 million online banking end users
- More than 22 million mobile banking end users
- Approximately 28 million active bill payment end users
- More than 140 patents issued and pending for innovative financial services technology solutions
Accolades and Distinctions
- FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies® (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- IDC Financial Insight - Top Fintech Rankings 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Software 500 - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
FORTUNE and The World’s Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, February 2019, ©2019 Time Inc. Used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Licensee.
Fiserv creates innovative solutions that routinely rank as market-leading and best-in-class. A full list of recent recognitions can be found on the Awards and Recognition page.
NASDAQ 100, FORTUNE® 500, Forbes Global 2000 and the S&P 500
Number of Associates
Approximately 24,000 worldwide