Fiserv White Paper Outlines the Unique Mobile Banking Needs of Business Customers
The majority of small- and mid-size businesses already use online
banking, and mobile banking is on the rise. Research from
Businesses represent a strong growth opportunity for financial institutions, and use of digital banking solutions can deepen these relationships. Financial institutions can best serve business customers by offering digital banking capabilities that take the unique needs of businesses into account, including:
- Tight Security and Control - Businesses often have exact requirements for security features and expect proactive monitoring. Access control based on role is critical as business accounts might be accessed by multiple employees for different reasons.
- Streamlined Processes - Efficient functionality enables businesses to consolidate and speed tasks and avoid time-consuming branch visits.
- Tailored Functionality - Businesses need capabilities such as wire transfer approval and positive pay decisioning, and benefit from the ability to deposit checks and initiate payments.
- Streamlined Onboarding - Onboarding, user administration and credential management are vital for businesses with accounts that are accessed by multiple employees, and integrated online and mobile banking credentialing facilitates changes to information or access.
- Reimagined User Interface - Businesses require tools that facilitate decision making, such as data in the form of easy to read graphs or charts. They also want to readily identify items that need their attention and be able to efficiently manage and resolve exceptions.
"With more businesses using digital banking services, there is a focus
on providing specialized mobile banking capabilities which cater to the
needs of this attractive market segment," said
Additional information can be found in the whitepaper, "Riding the
Digital Wave for Business Banking, Propelled by Mobile," at www.fiserv.com/digitalwavepaper.
- Mobiliti Business - www.fiserv.com/mobilebusinessbanking
"Winning the Business: How to Attract and Retain Business Customers"
white paper from
- "Are You Ready for the Future of Digital Business Banking" infographic -- http://fisv.co/1lPPQLb
News Provided by Acquire Media